10 inspirational quotes from strong women
We all have days where we feel insecure, demotivated or down. That's what makes us human. When I have a bad day, I hold on to quotes. Quotes from inspirational women. Quotes that make me think about (my) life. Quotes that touch me, and make me feel motivated and strong again.
I've gathered 10 quotes that are important to me. Quotes from 10 inspirational women I admire, because of how they've changed the world in their own way. Hopefully these can inspire you a little, or at least put a smile on your face!
1. "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself" - Coco Chanel
2. "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe
3. "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for" - Oprah Winfrey
4. "Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world" - Lucille Ball
5. "Just do what works for you, because there will always be someone who thinks differently" - Michelle Obama
6. "No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always become a better version of yourself" - Madonna
7. I didn't get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it" - Estee Lauder
8. "I don't have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world" - Beyonce
9. "You know who is gonna give you everything? Yourself" - Diane Von Furstenberg
10. "We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already" - J.K. Rowling
Now go find that magic and power within you and make it happen for yourself. I already believe in you. All you need to do, is believe in yourself too.